Sunday, July 24, 2011

Sono 5 of 8

Everything is still looking really great. I'm so thankful that there have been no complications from the 5th Disease. God has been good to me and Piper!

She's still measuring about a week early. The doctor says she's not opposed to inducing a week early, but we'll wait a little while to schedule that. I still think she'll come on her own before that. As of today, my due date is 7-1/2 weeks away, but I'm counting on her arriving in about 5-1/2 weeks. 5-1/2 WEEKS! Wow! We'll just have to see if she's just as anxious as her brother was, or as stubborn as her cousin was. :)

I've been having trouble sleeping some lately. Just can't seem to get comfortable. Heartburn has gotten worse, but manageable with Zantac. I try to stay in out of the heat as much as possible, so my feet and hands don't swell up. The swelling situation is MUCH better this time around than with Isaac. Some of you might remember that I essentially had elephant feet and ankles the last couple months with Isaac. No fun. But this time around it's not near as bad. Not yet anyway.

Lots of good things happening. Can't wait to meet my sweet baby girl!

No comments: