Friday, July 8, 2011

Sono's 2 & 3 of 8

God has been good to us. Sono's 2 & 3 have shown no excess fluids or abnormalities for myself or Piper. Everything is looking great. My stack of pictures of little Miss is growing by leaps and bounds and she's not even made her grand entrance yet! I love them though.

During my last visit to the doctor, they mentioned that she is already in the 85% for her growth, which means she's averaging a week ahead of schedule. So, sometime in the next month or so, my doctor will discuss inducing a week early. That would put her due somewhere around Sept 9, just one week after Isaac's birthday!

Isaac is having a great summer. He's already gotten to spend one weekend with Grandma, and he'll have another weekend there in a few weeks. Unfortunately, it's been so hot that I can't stand to be outside, so we haven't done much playing in the yard. I'm hoping to make it out to the lake at least a couple more times this summer, so he can have more fun on the tubes. As long as I'm in the cool water, I'm good. :)

No comments: