Friday, April 6, 2012

Long overdue

I know, I know. It has been WAY too long since my last post. Piper was 6 weeks old, and Isaac was one month into his school year. Now, Piper is 7 months old, and Isaac is almost done with Pre-K. Lots has gone on since October.

For Halloween, Isaac dressed as Batman and Piper wore the Pea-in-a-Pod costume that Isaac wore his first Halloween.

We celebrated Thanksgiving at our house again, and it was great. I love having the whole family over.

Christmas was fun since we had the new addition. They both were blessed with way too many toys, and I'm blessed with the task of culling the old toys. :)

February and March were tough months for us. At least one member of our household was sick almost every single day of both months. We just kept passing the crud around. Thankfully, we all are well again, just in time for the AMAZING weather.

So, here we are, first week of April. Isaac just had his Pre-K Easter egg hunt as school yesterday. Today is Good Friday, and Sunday is Easter. I am so incredibly thankful every single day for the salvation that Christs' death afforded me. I am unworthy, but grateful for His grace.

Here's a few of the most recent photos of Isaac and Piper this spring...

Deep in thought.


Such a silly boy! I LOVE HIM!


Happy Easter!


They love each other so much! It's really fun to watch them interact with each other.


I love her big blue eyes! My sweet, pretty girl!!!

I could say that I'll try to be better and get posts up more often, but I don't want to make any promises. I'm a busy mom of two wiggly kids. What can I say? :)

No comments: